About Me

My photo
I am a professional crafts person, working in clay and fibre, not necessarily at the same time. I am a juried member of the New Brunswick Crafts Council, The Nova Scotia Designer Crafts Council and the Cape Breton Centre for Craft and Design.

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

She'll be back....

Hi, guest editor Kate here...

Liz is temporarily off the air. She making a move to pursue dying, spinning and et ceterea on a full time basis and is waiting for internet installation at home which would give me just a beautiful launching pad for yet another tirade on why Aliant, the local phone service company in this part of the world, just totally sucks in stereo but this isn't my 'blog so I'll keep my comments to the fact that the cable guy will more than likely install her internet connection on time on Wednesday. Which is way more than you'd be able to say about the plods at the phone company. Damn, that was so restrained, I think I twisted something.

In any event, the point of this column is to tell you that she's still with us all and this blog will continue to be updated, even if it's by me.

Have a great day everyone; thanks for stopping by.

No comments: