About Me

My photo
I am a professional crafts person, working in clay and fibre, not necessarily at the same time. I am a juried member of the New Brunswick Crafts Council, The Nova Scotia Designer Crafts Council and the Cape Breton Centre for Craft and Design.

Sunday, May 15, 2005

York Sunbury Museum

museum
This Museum is where I work to finance my habits of dyeing weaving and all other creative endeavours. We have an in house textiles gallery, run by String Fever another non profit trying to promote the fibrearts in our community. They run workshops and have artists in residence creating their textiles art throughout the summer. Last summer one of the residents created a hair net, literally Whitefeather spun human hair and created a fishing net using a medaieval hair net pattern. It was a stunning peice and I will post photos for you all to see.

No comments: