About Me

My photo
I am a professional crafts person, working in clay and fibre, not necessarily at the same time. I am a juried member of the New Brunswick Crafts Council, The Nova Scotia Designer Crafts Council and the Cape Breton Centre for Craft and Design.

Friday, May 20, 2005

SHEEP THRILLS



Winding yarn for Kate Posted by Hello
Herself the cheif dipper at lizzies Yarns. Not the best photo Ever taken of me but, not the worst either. The sweater I am wearing was made by my friend Barb Telford at Woodsmoke Woolworks. It was one of my favourite Christmas pressies this year. Right up there with my cocktail Shaker/bar set and corresponding recipe book that my children gave me. Note to self always send kate's husband Xmas shopping with the kids. He is not so bad. Actually according to my eleven year old son he is the best thing about Kate. who knew.

No comments: