About Me

My photo
I am a professional crafts person, working in clay and fibre, not necessarily at the same time. I am a juried member of the New Brunswick Crafts Council, The Nova Scotia Designer Crafts Council and the Cape Breton Centre for Craft and Design.

Monday, May 15, 2006

So I am trying the selling thing.

Well the time has come for me to clean out the stash, and start selling a few of my finished goodies. I have placed a couple of items on ebay, and we shall see how they go. I am planning to start selling some things at the local artists market, if they'll take me that is...
I am just getting started so it will be a few weeks before I can commit to every saturday, gots ta build up the stock so I don't have a chintzy looking booth, and Jackie is going to join with me in this fine endeavour, we shall post pics of the work and the booth. Wish us luck!
For now I shall show ya what is on auction as we speak

No comments: