About Me

My photo
I am a professional crafts person, working in clay and fibre, not necessarily at the same time. I am a juried member of the New Brunswick Crafts Council, The Nova Scotia Designer Crafts Council and the Cape Breton Centre for Craft and Design.

Thursday, March 09, 2006

My Fabulous Day

Went to the library today all by myself. There was no one saying “I’m bored” , no one needed to pee. No one even had the urge to fight and expect me to mediate. I left when they rang the little almost closed bell, stress free, not ready to kill and maim. I have made progress on my homework, and feel able to breathe. For all of these blessings, I thank Jackie.
Merci beaucoup, ma belle amie!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

You are welcome. Today is payback time. Car inspection day!! I might even squeeze in groceries.