About Me

My photo
I am a professional crafts person, working in clay and fibre, not necessarily at the same time. I am a juried member of the New Brunswick Crafts Council, The Nova Scotia Designer Crafts Council and the Cape Breton Centre for Craft and Design.

Friday, March 10, 2006

Cause I have SOOO Much Spare Time, I am taking the challenge

Well I am up for the challenge. I am preparing myself for Jay’s contest. Though time is at a premium right now, what with papers to write, projects to finish, and money to earn, I think I need something fun to fill in my off hours. I am likely not going to knit, because that requires too much time, I shall sew, embellish and weave my way through this, I have beads being ignored, and silk calling my name. Or maybe it is time I finally made the damned boiled wool jacket… decisions, decisions.
I give myself till tomorrow to decide what I am making, commit to a fabric, and do some sketches. Jay will have my entry verified by tomorrow evening. I swear it. I may even have swatched some stuff by then!

2 comments:

Jay said...

Oh, HOW excitement (as the inimitable Effie - a particularly Australian celebrity renowned for her hair and voice - might say)! I look forward to finding out what gorgeous article you have set your creative talents to...

Anonymous said...

Committment.... Tough word.... Good luck!