About Me

My photo
I am a professional crafts person, working in clay and fibre, not necessarily at the same time. I am a juried member of the New Brunswick Crafts Council, The Nova Scotia Designer Crafts Council and the Cape Breton Centre for Craft and Design.

Saturday, June 25, 2005

Procrastination, inspiration, and motivation

Procrastinating is what seems to be my greatest feat of late. I have come to a point where I need to start making giant steps in designing kits to sell, product to sell and getting some of my own art done. I have managed in the last month to get product into the gallery in Queenstown, and have done a little looking about for venues here in Freddy. Today there will be no knitting.it is 35 degrees here and dead humid air. no breeze.and I have been dealing with my tres dysfunctional family this week.nice.
Well just got off the phone with the one who is less dysfunctional, and 2000 miles away hmmmm, correlation I think maybe....
But really next week will be more about the knitting, dyeing, spinning etc.

No comments: