Four jobs I have had in my life.
- Waitress/shooter girl at a crazy fun pub in Montreal. Met some wonderful people, had some laughs, and played a crapload of pool. Made friends there that are friends for life.
- Fundraiser/Resource Librarian for a provincial AIDS organization. I loved every part of this job.
- Chief Curator at our local Museum. Loved/hated this job. We won’t get into that.
Four movies I could watch over and over
- The Importance of Being Earnest (both versions)
- The Italian Job/Oceans Eleven tie for second place, tried hard to choose, but couldn’t.
- Sweet Home Alabama
- Ten Things I Hate About You
Four Places I would love to visit
- Scotland, England, Wales, Ireland
Four Places I have lived
- Fredericton New Brunswick
- Windsor Ontario
- Waterborough New Brunswick
- Montreal Quebec
Four TV shows I love(d) to watch
- Crossing Jordan
- Black Adder
- Law and Order
Four websites I visit daily
- University of New Brunswick
- Dysfunktional Knitter
Four places I have been on Vacation
- Slippery Rock Pennsylvania
- Burlington, and Stowe Vermont
- Eastern Townships of Quebec
- Southern Maine
Four things on the floor/ trunk of your car
Well I don’t actually have a car. So this is not a good question for me. I am instead going to name four things in the bottom of my backpack.
- Translation of Thucydides History of the Peloponnesian Wars
- Half a pack of sugar free gum
- Three liquor store receipts ( priority for reading the aforementioned book)
- labello lip balm.
Can’t tag no one cause all my friends are taken. I could retag Joe, since Jackie’s tag didn’t stick. So yeah, I tag Joe, and Kellie. Wish I could think of another person…