About Me

My photo
I am a professional crafts person, working in clay and fibre, not necessarily at the same time. I am a juried member of the New Brunswick Crafts Council, The Nova Scotia Designer Crafts Council and the Cape Breton Centre for Craft and Design.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Well Katie tagged me

Well Katie tagged me…then claimed I was stuck in Ancient Greece and wouldn’t respond. Hah this is way more fun than Thucydides. So here it is gals, the fab four quiz/easy-peasy blog fodder for the girl with no knittin’ goin’ on

Four jobs I have had in my life.

  1. Waitress/shooter girl at a crazy fun pub in Montreal. Met some wonderful people, had some laughs, and played a crapload of pool. Made friends there that are friends for life.

  2. Fundraiser/Resource Librarian for a provincial AIDS organization. I loved every part of this job.

  3. Chief Curator at our local Museum. Loved/hated this job. We won’t get into that.

  4. Nanny

Four movies I could watch over and over

  1. The Importance of Being Earnest (both versions)

  2. The Italian Job/Oceans Eleven tie for second place, tried hard to choose, but couldn’t.

  3. Sweet Home Alabama

  4. Ten Things I Hate About You

Four Places I would love to visit

  1. Scotland, England, Wales, Ireland

  2. Africa

  3. Newfoundland

  4. Morocco

Four Places I have lived

  1. Fredericton New Brunswick

  2. Windsor Ontario

  3. Waterborough New Brunswick

  4. Montreal Quebec

Four TV shows I love(d) to watch

  1. Crossing Jordan

  2. Black Adder

  3. Friends

  4. Law and Order

Four websites I visit daily

  1. University of New Brunswick

  1. arseblog

  2. Dysfunktional Knitter

  3. Oddballknittery

Four places I have been on Vacation

  1. Slippery Rock Pennsylvania

  2. Burlington, and Stowe Vermont

  3. Eastern Townships of Quebec

  4. Southern Maine

Four things on the floor/ trunk of your car

Well I don’t actually have a car. So this is not a good question for me. I am instead going to name four things in the bottom of my backpack.

  1. Translation of Thucydides History of the Peloponnesian Wars

  2. Half a pack of sugar free gum

  3. Three liquor store receipts ( priority for reading the aforementioned book)

  4. labello lip balm.

Four friends????
Can’t tag no one cause all my friends are taken. I could retag Joe, since Jackie’s tag didn’t stick. So yeah, I tag Joe, and Kellie. Wish I could think of another person…


No comments: