About Me

My photo
I am a professional crafts person, working in clay and fibre, not necessarily at the same time. I am a juried member of the New Brunswick Crafts Council, The Nova Scotia Designer Crafts Council and the Cape Breton Centre for Craft and Design.

Saturday, April 09, 2005

Museological Musings

So here we sit, two crazy fibre artists locked in a building on a sunny and warm Saturday afternoon in Fredericton with nothing but some knitting needles, a computer and quart of vodka to keep us company. You knew that under these special circumstances a blog was inevitable. But seriously, my dear friend Kate started this blogging thing a few weeks ago , and yes I developed a raging case of blog envy. She got Friends, I want some too. So here we sit typing madly and drinking the breakfast of champions - extra spicy caesars actually, Kate is being somewhat productive by knitting a stunning shawl in between her stints as a bartender.

No comments: