About Me

My photo
I am a professional crafts person, working in clay and fibre, not necessarily at the same time. I am a juried member of the New Brunswick Crafts Council, The Nova Scotia Designer Crafts Council and the Cape Breton Centre for Craft and Design.

Thursday, December 07, 2006

socks on the wall

 
Well these are my latest creations folks. I have been sewing socks like nobody's business. India drew a lovely elf sock one day and I just new they had to be made in cloth. Well lime and hot pink faux suede to be exact. OOOH the remnants I get at work are lovely.
I was finishing up some loose ends while having a post sale drink with joepoet on sunday when we realized the wall of Isaacs way was the best possible place to hang them. We left one for the staff but the rest are home with me now.
Cheers
Lizzie
I also made some very elegant silk ones in taupe with brocade trim. yummy. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They are sooo cute!