About Me

My photo
I am a professional crafts person, working in clay and fibre, not necessarily at the same time. I am a juried member of the New Brunswick Crafts Council, The Nova Scotia Designer Crafts Council and the Cape Breton Centre for Craft and Design.

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Alittle Spot of Sunshine

well Last evening we celebrated the marriage of my oldest niece.
This first photo is her and her dad, dancing at the reception.
 
and this is the happy couple. Mr and mrs Daniel and Courtney Rickard
 
What a welcome bit of celebrating it was, a good time was had by all, as evidance, I have this charming picture of my sisters, well into the evening, And near the bottom of a bottle of something grandma would definately not approve of... Posted by Picasa

The one in the middle is the mother of the bride, just tipsy enough to try out the belly dancing belt borrowed from the sister on the left. What kind of example are they setting for thier baby sister???
I am thinking a pretty darned good one!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your niece and her husband are truly a beautiful couple. And were your sisters following your lead?

Liz said...

I am the baby. they were supposed to be setting a good example. I was actually the sober sister. I had to get up for work. Buit hell, are they ever a barrel of laughs when tipsy.