About Me

My photo
I am a professional crafts person, working in clay and fibre, not necessarily at the same time. I am a juried member of the New Brunswick Crafts Council, The Nova Scotia Designer Crafts Council and the Cape Breton Centre for Craft and Design.

Monday, September 25, 2006

Family Fun with the Girls.

 
This trio of lovely ladies are my Nieces. Left to right, Ashley, Courtney and Melissa. This photo was taken at Courtney's bridal shower on Saturday afternoon. It was really a fun time. I am not usually a fan of these hen parties, but this was truly a good time. The food was great, the company was pleasant and there were absolutely no family feuds brewing anywhere. Life was good, all round.
It is hard to believe that I have neices old enough to get married, where does the time go. It seems like only last week I was sewing little rompers for her, and borrowing her for home ec class fashion shows.
I am not sure that she would be keen on matching dinosaur shorts with her auntie any more.
The wedding is next month, October 20, I will have to start building up my kleenex stash, I am sure there will be many tears of happiness shed on george street that day. Posted by Picasa

No comments: