About Me

My photo
I am a professional crafts person, working in clay and fibre, not necessarily at the same time. I am a juried member of the New Brunswick Crafts Council, The Nova Scotia Designer Crafts Council and the Cape Breton Centre for Craft and Design.

Friday, July 29, 2005

Back in the land of the living, I think

Wow has life been BUSY here at the Homestead. I hadn't realised how long it has been since the last time I blogged. So much has happened and the days have been running fast and furiously into one another. I have hardly had time to spit! but what to blog about??? I have been designing like crazy inside my head, setting up my studio, weaving and spinning at the Highland games, and preparing for the next festival in Fredericton on labour day weekend. My life is filled with needs to get done and my days are only 24 hours long. sigh.
Kate tagged me a while back so my next post will be the results of the tagging incident. I need to attend the liquor selling place and then answer it. these things just cannot be done sober.I will update y'all on the design process as soon as it is in physical form. I am currently attempting to merge fiber and clay. hmmmmm. how to get there? we shall see how it goes. cheers all. will write again soon. lizzie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm happy you're back to bloggin'. I thought maybe you fell off the edge of Canada somewhere. But then again I knew you had been hangin' around that OddBall, Kate!

I would love to see some of your clay artwork. I've always wanted to know how to throw a pot. Pictures please!

Anonymous said...

Hi there,
I just visited New Brunswick and Greggo Sewing Inc. While there, I saw many of your beautiful yarns and purchased some Varg. Green/Blue wool, which is beautiful to work with (I posted about it on the livejournal knitting group http://www.livejournal.com/community/knitting/5092702.html if you're interested in which one I purchased). This led me to check out your website - you do beautiful work!! Thank you again and please keep it up!
Alison

Liz said...

Thanks all! I am definately going to be making more yarns, and yes I will be posting pictures of the clay. No chance of me falling off the edge of Canada anytime soon too damned busy.