About Me

My photo
I am a professional crafts person, working in clay and fibre, not necessarily at the same time. I am a juried member of the New Brunswick Crafts Council, The Nova Scotia Designer Crafts Council and the Cape Breton Centre for Craft and Design.

Friday, November 02, 2007

Weaving again

Well after the move from hell last year, I kind of faded away into the land of job hunting, travelling to see long lost friends and basically recovering from the shock of it all. But just a few short weeks ago, I bravely attacked the pile of sticks in my living rommm and lo and behold a loom rose forth from tha carnage.
it is being warped this very weekend. Second warping in two weeks.
I have already warped some cards and am weaving some bookmarks with messages on em. I missed my yarn SOOOOOO much. First on the loom is going to be some mixed warp scarves, then on to some lovely little chenille bath mits. I will definately post photos of the progress.
Ta for now, off to send more resumes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Learn to spell "definitely". This is so often misspelled on the "net".

Anonymous said...

Good luck on the job search.

You can spell definitely anyway that you like; this isn't a spelling bee.

Missed you. Glad you're back to blogging, and where is your good friend, Oddball?